Welcome to Oxfordbnb
Latest update! From 15th February 2021. We believe good progress has been made in combating COVID-19. Well done to all. However, given our continued objective to ensure we can offer safe and enjoyable stays here at Oxfordbnb, we sadly cannot accept any bookings from overseas visitors (international arrivals including British and Irish Nationals) who cannot prove that they have been in the UK for 10 days before ‘check-in’. This being the period of self-isolation required by latest GOV.UK Covid-19 regulations.
For lockdown rules in general please follow latest GOV.UK regulations which we summarize as follows; from Monday 4th January 2021, Oxfordbnb must comply with the rules for ‘National lockdown: Stay at Home’. The rules will no doubt change as the prevailing situation develops. Until then we all must do what is right and follow the latest rules/guidance issued by the UK Government, which at present state:
You are allowed to stay overnight away from your home if you:
- are visiting your support bubble.
- are unable to return to your main residence.
- need accommodation while moving house.
- need accommodation to attend a funeral or related commemorative event.
- require accommodation for work purposes or to provide voluntary services.
- are a child requiring accommodation for school or care.
- are an elite athlete or their support staff or parent, if the athlete is under 18 and it is necessary to be outside of the home for training or competition.
Guest accommodation providers, such as Oxfordbnb, may remain open for the specific reasons set out in law.
Please familiarize yourselves with the relevant GOV.UK lockdown restrictions prior to making a booking, and again before making final plans to travel. Please note: you as our guest are responsible for adhering to the regulations, it is not our responsibility to verify or monitor bookings.
We hope you do decide to stay with us and look forward to welcoming you. If you have made a direct booking should you have to cancel due to Covid-19 issues no payment will be taken.
Our B&B (which is completely separate from our family space) offers 3 guest rooms. Business persons, academics and tourists have been staying at our B&B for over 10 years. Whilst the service now is somewhat different, the principle behind the hospitality we offer remains the same!
Our plan is to offer low occupancy or group bookings. Up to 6 guests can stay at any one time. Our ‘Continental Breakfast’, will be served to your table. We will limit the number of guests in the breakfast room, with tables spaced accordingly.
We are happy, by arrangement, to offer sole occupancy where you or your party will be our only guests. Before you book phone ‘07810576275’ or email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ to ensure we can meet your needs.
Here’s our plan to ensure you enjoy your stay:
- Follow official guidelines & regulations, with a strong focus on safety for everybody in our B&B. Sanitisers will be available for your use. For the time being face masks should be used when there is any face to face contact in our B&B.
- We will practice safe distancing, but still be sociable within the objective of reduced contact. We will not enter your room during your stay unless you stay for more than 6 nights. We are keeping guest rooms unoccupied for a minimum of 30 hours between bookings. A ‘no fuss’ minimalist approach will be adopted throughout your stay. Payment should be contactless.
Rest assured our aim is to provide a safe and enjoyable stay. We hope to return to normal service sooner than later!